Friday, November 6, 2009

He loves me....

Can you remember being a little girl and picking up a flower, pulling the petals one by one as you said "He loves me, He loves me not". Ohhh how we wished the flower would end with "HE LOVES ME!!" Well, the cute cat on this card loves you!
The cat is actually part of a larger image, but he was so sweet that I thought he deserved a card all his own. If you haven't been to their blog lately, Sweet Pea Stamps is giving away Blog candy of their own, I put a link to it on my sidebar to the right. Go by and maybe you will win some rubber stamps of your own.

Project Materials: Cardstock (DCWV); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Momenta); Color (Watercolor pencils); Buttons (American Crafts); Mustard ribbon, Popdots.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Holley, I have a few of these larger flowers and was wondering how to use them. Thanks for this idea. Have a super weekend, hugs Sharon

Anonymous said...

Same here! Good idea for the flowers, and very sweet card!! TFS! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Had to add, thanks for the link to Sweet Pea Stamps..they are really cool!!! In fact I think with the ching-chou fantasy art collection, I could talk my DD into stamping and making her own cards (It is a bit similar to Manga or Anime, not sure what it's called?).

Lisa