Saturday, October 24, 2009

More beautiful Mermaid Fairies

Here's another look at one of the new stamps from the Stamp Release Party last night. This Mermaid is called Dark Royalty. A bit different from my typical stamp topics, but I love the beautiful eyes and the LONG dark hair of this mermaid. What do you call a Mermaid Fairy?

Here's an additional sample I made with the same stamp. In this card you can see what the entire stamp looks like. I wish I had done the tail in a darker color. In places it looks like the tail is almost white, but I have actually colored in the tail different shades of grey.

Project Materials: Cardstocks (Colorbok, California Paper Goods, Bazzill); Stamp (Sweet Pea Stamps); Color (Derwent Inktense, Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories, Bazzill); Ribbon (unknown); Tools (Fiskars border punch, Nestabilities die cutters);

2 comments:

Megs said...

These are really pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Great work as always Holley. I absolutely love the die cut frames. What company are they?