Monday, October 26, 2009

Hot Dog!

Here's a cute dog from Whipper Snapper Stamps. I stamped him and used Derwent Inktense Pencils to color him up. I think this would be cute as summer card but also any special occassion by putting a sentiment inside like "It's your birthday!"

Off to the Dentist today. Hopefully a quick teeth cleaning and nothing else! I am looking forward to some time off in the afternoon to stamp up something new for you to see tomorrow. If you are just returning from a weekend away, be sure to scroll down a couple of entries and sign up for the blog candy! Big prize this time.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Westrim); Paper (Bazzill); Stamps (Dog-Whipper Snapper; Saying-Cat's Pajamas); Ink (Memento); Color (Derwent Inktense); Flowers (Unknown); Brads (Making Memories); Sewn Cardstock (Linda Weber)

3 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Holley that little doggie is adorable!!

Christy said...

That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Being the animal lover that I am, I LOVE your card. I love whipper snapper stamps also! Your card is just too cute!~