Friday, August 14, 2009

GRATTY 'tude

Here's one of the adorable stamps I rec'd yesterday from Stamping Bella. Her name is GRATTY 'tude. She comes with a saying, but today I picked this saying from Sweet Pea Stamps "I'd pick a whole garden just for you!!!"

Hard to tell from the photo, but the background papers are wonderful thick handmade papers. Beautiful! So, who would you go and pick a garden of flowers for?

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (Gratty 'tude-Stamping Bella; Sentiment-Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Versafine); Color(Derwent Inktense); Embellishments (Buttons-American Crafts); Papers (Made in India);

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Terrific card, Holley. I tend to think of brown tones as masculine colors, but there sure isn't anything masculine about this card. Thanks for opening my eyes to another color. :)