Friday, August 7, 2009

Gorjuss Time

Time for another Gorjuss card. This one was made with Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girl stamps. I love the vibrant orange colors and the gold embossing on the background.



The background was actually supposed to be a journaling card. The place where the Gorjuss Girl is covers up the printed lines that would be used for journaling. I turned the journal card sideways. I trimmed the paper so the girl would fit inside the gold dotting. I think the vibrant watercoloring on her dress matches the card perfectly.

Project Materials:
Cardstock (DCWV); Printed Card (K&Co.); Stamp (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie); Corner Rounder(Creative Memories); Ink (Versafine); Color (Derwent Inktense, Copic Marker E00);

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This card is gorgeous!!! Your coloring is so beautiful. I like the way you used the journaling card for the background. You're good at thinking outside the box.