Saturday, August 8, 2009

CC Designs Fairy Girl

This cute fairy girl comes from CC Designs. The saying "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom-Marcel Proust"


Who makes your soul blossom? I have a wonderful husband, many great friends, both local and on the internet; my sidekick (aka the cat who follows me around from room to room to keep an eye on me); and lots of wonderful strangers who allow me to live in a free country, get great supplies at all my local and on line stores, and make these wonderful things called cake balls that my DH brought home on friday. (If you haven't tried them--see this http://www.theholycacao.com/photo-gallery)

Project Materials:
Card (Bazzill); Rubber Stamp (CC Designs); Flowers (Prima); Brad (Imaginesce); Saying (Heidi Grace Clear sticker); Ink (Versafine); Color (Derwent, Copic E00); Skittles; Adhesives (Glue, Glue dots, 1/8" pop dots)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. I am most grateful for my children.