Monday, July 27, 2009

A Smile that bursts

A Laugh is a smile that Bursts. That's the sentiment on this Stamping Bella card.



The new week is here! I hope your weekend was great. I have started a new poll on the right hand column to pick a card of the week for last week. I hope you will take a second and vote for your favorite card. The voting helps me narrow down the topics and styles that people want to see. Please go and vote for your favorite. I have also added sentiment under each card. You don't have to add comments to select how you feel about the card, but your comments are welcome.

Project Materials:
Cardstock (Bazzill); Sewn Background (Linda Weber); Stamp (Stamping Bella); Coloring (Derwent Inktense/Stampin' Up Crayons); Soft Charm (Around the Block); Ribbon (Fire Mountain); Corner Rounder (Creative Memories)

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love the way you attached the ribbon. Is that a simple paper clip behind the sentiment?! I also started following your blog, with an eye out for the blog candy--yum, yum! Pat

Shelly said...

Very pretty, Holley. I just love the sentiment!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

The embellishments are thick rubber type material and the loops are embedded into them. They are from Around the Block and are called "Soft Charms"