Thursday, July 30, 2009

Have a Honey of a Day!

Here's an adorable bear stamp from Penny Black. He's so sweet huh? I paired him with a cute saying from Stampin' up and some bee decor from Stampassions.


Since I have a sister named Honey, sayings like this always have a double meaning in our household.

Project Materials: Cardstock (card-Bazzill; Other-DCWV); Stamps (Bear-Penny Black; Saying-Stampin' Up; other-Stampassions); Flowers-(Prima); Brads (large-Basic Grey; other- Bo Bunny); Ink (Bear-Versafine; Bees-Versamark; Saying-Vivid!); Coloring (Derwent Inktense pencils, Blender- Stampin' Up);

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a darling card and your coloring is beautiful! When I was growing up I wanted to have girls and name them all H names and Holley and Honey were two of the names. lol Ended up using a family name for my only daughter.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's funny, I have sisters named Hallie and Honey