Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gorjuss Set #3

Here's the first card from the new Gorjuss set. I love these stamps. I sat down and mounted them as soon as they arrived. They all stamp very well. I have stamped them all already, and here's the first card.

As I am sure you can tell from my blog, I really tend towards warm colors: reds, oranges, browns, and such; I am trying to make myself get away from always using my "comfortable" colors and use other colors (and color combinations) sometimes. Today I went with purples and pinks together.

Project materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Paper (DCWV); Flowers (Prima); Stamp (Gorjuss girl from SugarNellie); Epoxy brad (Making Memories); Watercolors (Derwent Inktense); acyllic pebbles (adhered with glue dots); Buttons/ribbon (unknown)

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh that's beautiful! You used my favorite colors today. :) I love the embellishments.

Shelly said...

Hey Holley
All of the comments that say they're from Lydia are from me. My dd used my laptop and I didn't notice that she had used her Google account seeing she rarely uses it. Sorry for the confusion.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Thanks!!