Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gorjuss Butterflies

These butterflies are TOO sweet. I paired them with a Gorjuss girl in her mustard colored dress.



I love these dimensional velvety looking butterflies that came from a store called A Stamp Artist Place in North Carolina. I have looked them up online, but there doesn't appear to be a way to order from them online. Perhaps someone from the area will see this.

Project Materials:

Cardstock (Bazzill); Butterflies (A Stamp Artist Place); Stamp (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie); Coloring (Derwent Inktense, Copic E00); Brads (Bazzill); Rubon (Basic Grey)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Lovely card! Your coloring is awesome. The butterflies are really pretty. i haven't seen them anywhere else.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

We got anyone in North Carolina? can you look up this stamp shop for us? I got these butterflies new in pack from someone, the price on them was $1.29

Gale said...

I live in SC just across the state line.ASAP is an awesome stamp store. She has so many unique items, and she is always very gracious, willing to help. I have made the drive (about and 2 hours) to take classes. Her shop is tucked away in the most beautiful mountain setting. Have not been lately, sounds like a trip is in order. Holley your cards are lovely. Let me know if you want butterflies and I will make an effor to get them for you. I am a lurker on Wowstampers.
Gale Howard

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Welcome Gale! If you come across some butterflies like these I would love some. I can paypal you for them, or we can work out a trade of scrapping/stamping stuff for them.

Thanks!

Gale Howard said...

Holley, I did not forget, ASAP no longer has any of the butterflies. They were from Prima last year and have been discontinued.
Your cards are lovely, love the little girls.
Have a Blessed Day
Gale