Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All Things are possible

I love the saying on this card. It reminds me that things are never hopeless. It's easy to get bogged down in this world and feel that way sometimes, huh? I really like this angel design from CC Designs. She came in a set with all her heavenly friends.


Hope you are having a great day today! Tonight I am off to a concert with my DH, but today I am gonna sit down and do some crafting. Sounds like a great day is ahead.

Project Materials:
Cardstock (card-unknown, other-Bazzill); Flowers (Prima); Stamp (CC Designs); Color (Derwent Inktense/Stampin Up); Sewn Background (Linda Weber); Saying (Sticker-Flair Designs); Bling (MAMBI)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Very pretty card, Holley. Great verse! I didn't know CC Designs had that set. How did I miss that? I better go look. :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

It's an adorable set and comes in a cute little tin.